miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2021

 Comment 12:

Now many changes are taking place as we have already seen. Some are much more important than others. We can see that the end of this school year is approaching, a year that for me has been very important and in which I have worked hard. I hope I will finish this third term with passing all the subjects, since this school year is a small drop that will shape my future. But I still have one more year left for the most difficult change, which is going to be very important for my future.

Right now one of the most expected changes is in the issue of COVID-19, since we have been with this pandemic for more than a year and every day it is difficult to see an end to all this. I hope things change and people take more care in all areas and so with everyone's effort we can see that this progresses and comes to an end.

A change that should be one of the most important on the planet is that of pollution, since we need everyone to become aware of the planet and start changing their habits so that everything changes. At the rate we are going, I doubt very much that my grandchildren can have children, since we have a beautiful planet that we are destroying alone.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Comment 16: It doesn't take much research to realize that the world is changing, but not just because of the pandemic. The main change ...