miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

 Comment 05:

A polyglot is a person who is able to speak many languages. I think these people are incredible because they can travel the world with less difficulty expressing themselves and that must be very good. I also think that speaking many languages ​​is very difficult and I admire the people who do it a lot, since I only speak Spanish, English although not very well and a little French, and for me languages ​​are difficult to learn, but I would love to learn more languages in the future.

Sometimes I stop to think and I realize that these people have had to spend a lot of their lives studying, because although it seems that learning foreign languages ​​is easy, it is really complicated and they have had to work hard and study a lot. But these people have studied correctly, since to learn a language you have to understand it, since it is something of practice, it is not like history that you have to study it by heart but you have to understand it.

A polyglot is a fascinating person since he is capable of travelling and learning cultures from other countries and even continents, so I would love to be one, but that requires a lot of effort and also that you are good at languages, something that I do not know. I'm not good at it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Comment 16: It doesn't take much research to realize that the world is changing, but not just because of the pandemic. The main change ...